Annoyed by that stink that flutters around your home? If you find yourself not bothered by it after a few days, it means that the smell is gone for real or you’ve become immune to it.
To make sure it’s not the latter, here are several effective ways to bid goodbye to house stink:
- Get rid of the source. But first you need to find where the foul odor is coming from. Once you do, remove it from your home. This is a more permanent fix than just covering up the smell with deodorizers.
- Deodorize the dishwasher. To do this effectively, fill a cup with white vinegar and let the cycle run without the plates. Be sure to use a cup that’s safe to use in dishwashers.
- Use activated charcoal to absorb all sorts of stink especially those that come from pets like the litter box for example.
- Make the garbage bin smell less by adding a lemon or orange peel or putting activated charcoal underneath the trash plastic lining.
- Open a box of baking soda and put it one of the racks inside the refrigerator. Just make sure you don’t put it near the vegetables.
- Use a homemade Febreze air freshener. Learn how to do it from Starnes Life Family Love.
Now, you don’t have to worry about that unpleasant smell in your home, and no need to pinch your nose when entering a room. When your nose senses something’s not right, make use of these highly effective tactics.